a chronology of 3S2A.
welcome
Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.
« back
Friday, July 28, 2017, 12:53β€―PM
 

ASSALAMUALAIKUM SAHABAT2 KU !!

ANNYEONGHASEYO !!! eotteohge jinaeseyo ???
HAHAHA πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Waaa, first of all I would like to apologize because I've forgotten about the existence of OUR BLOG
Honestly, if Syikin did not post that Harry Potter picture from our previous update, we will never have this update now. hahaha thanks babe muackk !

So, I'm not going to talk much just a brief summary on our current colorful lives now.


*precious*


First, WANA?

She's studying accountancy in University of Auckland, NZ and one of the best students there.  Nothing to be surprised actually, as expected from her hahaha 😜

I don't know about her but for me she's doing great now with her beloved friends and Batman *wink*
Yes, say no more to JP hahaha πŸ’™ (berkubur bernisan dah citer crush kiteorg tu)

~our cheerful and hyper Wananinot~

Anyway, good news(2x) ! She'll complete her studies next year and back to MY for good wohoo!
FIGHTING PRETTY!!! Please don't party too much haha


Next, ASYIKIN?!😻

~our lovely and innocent syikin~

This 21 years old girl probably has the least changes among four of us, still like the cute little girl that we knew from our highchool πŸ˜‰

A very busy second year student in UPM, I know that she can adjusting herself well in every type of environment :)
After all, this girl is a lot tougher than we thought and strongly use the 'GO DIE' concept to everyone who like to diss her hahaha (correct me if i were wrong) so we know that she can take a good care of herself !

Another one month and half left before we're officially be a third year student and yes say hello to more assignments and projects, so girl
Don't stress yourself and please know that you're beautiful just the way you are love πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–


Now, move on to.... who?


  AIDA ! *scream* 🀣





βͺβͺβͺβͺβͺβͺ x pelik pon, chill ~



Sorry girl, this is the only photo that I found from your Twitter hahaha you may change it if you wanted to *pyong pyong*

Aida just finish her Diploma in Civil Engineering and now waiting for he Degree call for this September intake.  Seriously girl, I really hope you will be enrolled in UTM Skudai, so we can often hangout together, my classmates have no fun laaa (hahaha joking) 😁

Feel free to clarify your status now with us okay ? Wana could not be the only girl taken in 3S2A hahaha.

What are you doing now Aida? Owh ya everyone, she's a businesswoman okay.  How can I know? Because she always promote her label to us hahaha πŸ€£πŸ€— (nanti kiteorg beli okay ahahha #supportmember)

Goodluck  to our strong and heart eyes girl, saranghaeπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™







Last but not least, shout out to myself ~~~~~~~!!!!


SYAHIRA 

~your minah~

Nothing much to tell, just know that I am a Chemical Engineering (Bioprocess) student at UTM Skudai, 
living a single-but-happy life and still give a bad first impression to everyone because of my face~ yup. hahahha

πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’›

I really miss our high school moments, we just have to worry about homework and where can we bumped on JP at school kan ?  hahaha
Who says that university is easy huh? 
I'm trying to live my life here just like you girls, even though I am pretty sure that it's hard for me but whatever
WISH ALL THE BEST FOR ME ! πŸ˜„

p.s : Oh ya btw, I'll off to Guilin, China on August for a short vacation with my friends wohooo dapat jalan2 yeah !


                                                                                                                                             by minah